Skip to content
- Membership is only valid from the date of payment of the membership fee.
- With the payment of the membership fee you get access to the digital pitch guide. There you can view the available pitches with all the relevant information.
- After registration, a digital membership card will be generated for you. The membership card is a prerequisite for being allowed to stay at the participating establishments visible in the login area or to spend the night there.
- The membership card in the app must be presented to the company together with a photo ID upon arrival.
- You have the opportunity to stay at a participating host company with a camper/caravan/tent for a maximum of 24 hours.
- There is no obligation on the part of the host farms to accommodate you. It can happen, for example, that something unpredictable or unexpected prevents you from staying at the farm at your desired time.
- The team from Schau aufs Land provides you with the data of the participating establishments for your annual fee and always endeavours to ensure that the information on the individual places of residence is up-to-date, complete and correct. However, as it is the responsibility of the participating establishments to provide correct data, it is not possible to guarantee the accuracy of the data. Schau aufs Land cannot accept any liability for the correctness and completeness of the farm information provided in the members' area or for compliance with the locally applicable legal provisions.
- Schau aufs Land is also not responsible for what happens during your stay at a member company.
- Schau aufs Land cannot guarantee the number of participating farms.
- The membership is valid for 365 days - starting from the date of conclusion of the membership agreement with Schau aufs Land GSR OG. In case of a one-time payment or redemption of voucher codes, the membership ends automatically after 365 days. When concluding a subscription via the payment provider Stripe via the web version or via Google or Apple via an app store, the membership is automatically renewed after 365 days. A few days before the automatic renewal, the payment provider Stripe (when purchasing via the web platform) or the respective app store will send an advance notice by email about the upcoming renewal. Cancellation before the automatic renewal of the subscription is possible at any time and the subscription will then end with the expiry of the currently valid 365 days. In case of a cancellation after the automatic renewal, the subscription will only end after the expiry of the new period of 365 days.
- You have the following advantages when buying directly via our web platform app.schauaufsland.at the possibility to revoke the membership within 2 weeks, whereby here the period begins with the conclusion of the membership agreement.
- In the case of direct in-app purchases via an app store, Google and Apple act as final sellers and their cancellation conditions and periods apply here!
- It is not permitted without the written consent of Schau aufs Land Prohibited to publish any information in the digital pitch guide (web platform or app). Schau aufs Land The partner companies are not permitted to transfer the data listed in any way to another medium, to reproduce it, to pass it on to third parties or to publish it. Contacting partner companies for advertising, information or acquisition purposes is also prohibited. We take the data protection of all listed contact data very seriously and, in the event of misuse, we also reserve the right to take legal action together with the aggrieved partner companies against data protection abuses and for damages. The contacting of partner businesses via the contact data contained in the app is exclusively for private purposes to arrange a camping stay within the concept of Schau aufs Land allowed.
- Schau aufs Land has the option to terminate your membership before the end of the respective period if you violate important regulations of the Code of Conduct, because respectful cooperation is an important cornerstone of the concept of Look at the countryside.